no, @printorder is not what I want to set.
- create a new design
- create new sheets in the following order
- sheet "A"
- sheet "D"
- sheet "B"
- You now have three sheets in your schematic in order A,D,B in navigator
- now move sheet B in navigator one position up to get the order A,B,D
- printorder now is set to 1:A , 2:B , 3:D automatically
- When you add now new pages or additional pages from other designs by copying , such as sheet E first, sheet C second,
you get in navigator such an "order" 1:A, 2:B, 3:D, 4:E, 5:C.
I'm searching a way to add a property somewhere , e.g. the border, upfront where I can set the order for sorting those sheets in navigator (not for printing) just for finding (one single sheet inbetween hundreds of sheets).
May be you would call ist a sort mechanism for the sheet names in navigator, based on a property the user sets on the border.
Currently this is not supported via the sort options, you can only re-organise the sheets by drag and drop. Reset Sheet Order sorts the sheets based on when they were created (by internal ID), so sheets with ID's such as $4xxxx would be sorted as sheet 4.
what a pitty.
So we have to do it manually again.