AnsweredAssumed Answered

Define CAM Document

Question asked by Janice on Dec 4, 2013
Latest reply on Dec 5, 2013 by Janice

Hi ,

May i know is it the same if i were to put "Custom" in the Document Type instead of "Routing / Split Plane"?


For internal plane, i have set 2nd layer assign to Gnd  and 3rd layer as Pwr , but i do not want to put as CAM Plane, can i put as "No Plane" under layer setup?


When i run the CAM, it prompt Warning-No Symbol for size xxx.xx - use symbol: +P, what does this mean? Is it critical? How to solve?



Thank you .