This year, entrants will be able to submit their design accomplishments in any of six categories representing a wide variety of industries:
- Consumer electronics and handheld
- Industrial control, instrumentation, security, and medical
- Military and aerospace
- Computers, blade and servers, memory systems
- Telecom, network controllers, line cards
- Transportation and automotive
Winning design teams will receive the following prizes:
- Global recognition of the company and design team through a press release and presentations / webinars;
- Opportunities to be featured in industry publications;
- A TLA plaque featuring your design for the company office;
- And last, but not least, winning design teams will be awarded Google Nexus 7 Tablets (3 maximum per team), or a donation of equal value to a charity of their choice.
The deadline for entry is September 26th, with the awards taking place on December 1st. Visit the TLA page on Mentor.com to find more information on the competition, including design entry guidelines and previous winners, and to submit your design. If you have any questions relating to the event, please feel free to either post them here or email them to David Wiens at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing your creations!