Hi all! This is just a reminder for PADS users of a post I made a couple of weeks ago announcing the opening of submissions for the 2014 Technology Leadership Awards, since some time has expired and, of course, we've updated our community platform.
Here's a refresher on the main points:
Design teams can submit a design to one of six categories:
- Consumer electronics and handheld
- Industrial control, instrumentation, security, and medical
- Military and aerospace
- Computers, blade and servers, memory systems
- Telecom, network controllers, line cards
- Transportation and automotive
The deadline for entries into the contest is September 26th.
The awards webinar will be held on December 1st.
The prizes include Google Nexus 7 tablets or a donation to a charity of your choosing, as well as global recognition of your team's work through press releases, presentations/webinars, and industry publications.
To find out more and submit a design, visit the TLA page on Mentor.com.