1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 18, 2014 7:25 AM by Community_Admin

Member Resources Feedback

aclark

I don't understand why the communities page now appears half in English and half in another language.  Surely, if you have decided that it should be in a particular language, why only change half of it?

Secondly - if you are going to assume and force the language of the page - PLEASE - have some option to change it.  (This does not mean presenting the word "Language" translated into Chinese or whatever other language so it looks to me the same as the rest of the content - put a flag symbol or something that everyone regardless of language will understand).  Saying login doesn't help either, because how am I supposed to know that "开始会议" means login?

• 1. Re: Member Resources Feedback
          Community_Admin

Thanks for your note. From your description, it seems like something isn't right.  A couple of questions to help me better understand and investigate this issue. What browser are you using? Have you checked the language settings on your browser? Could you please post an image of what you are seeing so I can see what you are seeing? Thank you.