This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
- Open a CMD window
- Go to C:\windows\syswow64
- Type odbcad32 and enter
- Under the System DSN tab click Add.
- Select the Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb) item from the list.
- Click Finish.
- Type CORPORATE (the name of the datasource) in the field called Data Source Name. The letters need to be in the same case as specified in the .dbc file.
- Type Database for PADS Standard Evaluation (anything) in the Description text box.
- Click Select.
- Browse to the access database called Corporate.mdb (Or your database) which will be located in the C:\PADS_Stnd_Eval\PADSVX.1\Libs directory.
- Select the Corporate.mdb file and then click OK to accept the selection. Click OK in the parent dialog boxes. Your setup iscomplete.
For more detail, check out Technote MG26577 https://supportnet.mentor.com/portal?do=reference.technote&id=MG26577
I've moved this post to the PADS community so that others who may have a similar issue can find it easily.