AnsweredAssumed Answered

Standard library configuration without DxDataBook  (#How to configure  #How to place parts to schematic #How to prepare for forward annotating to PCB)

Question asked by andreas-lechner@stud.fh-rosenheim.de on Dec 17, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2015 by andreas-lechner@stud.fh-rosenheim.de

Hello,

I would like to use a standard library configuration as shown in the text below (first red rectangle). Is this configuration working with the CL View tab in DataBook?

How does this standard library configuration work?

I only can find information about DataBook configuration (second red rectangle) with an ODBC DataBase, but not how to work without DataBook.

Is making a live verification mandatory (as in Databook)? I can click the live verification tool, but all components are flagged (yellow, red, question mark). I am not sure but I think a verification is only for DataBook with ODBC DataBase?

For Expedition PCB I usually need a schematic which has successfully run some checks + packager. Which checks would I need?

I really can't find the required information in the documentation etc.

Thank you for your help.

Screenshot_15.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot_16.png

Outcomes