This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
It is pretty simple. It is important that you have the same VeSys2.0 version in both locations.
- Stop the VeSys2.0 services in server #1
- Locate the %VESYS_HOME%\embeddeddata directory
- Make a copy of this directory
- Install the same exact version of VeSys in server#2. Choose the empty database since you will be replacing it.
- After the install, stop the VeSys2.0 services in server#2
- Replace the server #2 embeddeddata folder with the copy from step 3.
- Re-start the services in server#2
This embeddeddata folder contains all of the VeSys data. Many customers copy and zip it as a backup method. See this post: