1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 25, 2017 4:49 PM by dev

Is there a way to save the settings in my Calibre RVE Environment permanently?

s_adiraju

Is there a way to save the settings in my Calibre RVE Environment permanently?

• 1. Re: Is there a way to save the settings in my Calibre RVE Environment permanently?
          dev

Bookmarks save the view options for a result tab making it easier to return to a previous view for a debug session. To create user bookmarks, click on the bookmark’s icon .

1.jpg

User book bookmarks are automatically saved in $HOME/.rve/dbOptions directory once you exit from Calibre RVE.

Admin bookmarks can also be created which are permanent bookmarks associated with the results database. In order to make a user bookmark (for ex. Test) an admin bookmark, select Export bookmarks. This opens “Export bookmarks” dialog box. Enter the bookmark filename which is same as results database name.

For instance, if you have a Test.drc.results that is associated with the database, create Test.drc.results.xrvedb as the file name and save it. Once You restart RVE you can see “Test” under admin bookmark