This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Here some answers
- The metalization area is a surface of copper that is similar to a plane shape, but does not need to have a net name while it is designed. IT is moslty used in Librarian to design a part with a surface for contact. Think for example of a heat sinking surface under the chip.
- In Fablink you put together boards.
- Panel boarder, is the physical dimension of the board composed of many boards.
- Panel outline is the outline that carries the information forward, complete with elements that exceeds the panel boarder.
- Scoring line is the line where the v-cut will be made
- Shearing line is the path to follow to cut it.
- This are different way of protecting an item for modifications
- Fix, will not be moved until unfixed
- Semi Fix, will not be moved by outside object, but can still be moved
- Lock is stronger that fix.
Hope this helps
Thank you very much! This is very helpful!