I'm running into an issue where the export pdf output has the text of any notes on the schematic shifted out of place such as text interfering with each other, text out of tables, etc. Attached is an example of how a pdf comes out where in DxDesigner itself everything is correct. I have tried updating all fonts in settings to arial, using system scalable font on the fonts tab on export pdf option box, scale is at 100%. Also I have imported the settings file from another user (DxDesigner.xml) that has no issue with the export pdf from the same schematic as I sent them the prj and dat file and I still have the pdf issue. A fresh directory location doesn't help things either as the same result occurs when exporting the pdf.