AnsweredAssumed Answered

Countersunk/Chamfer mounting holes

Question asked by greghall on Oct 21, 2019

We have a requirement for a countersunk/chamfered mounting hole for a through board connector.

Does anyone have an idea how to define this with the library itself.

Currently we define this detail on the fabrication drawing - but would like to if possible define it within the library as this then reduced the possibility of it being missed off the drawing.


Using Xpedetion VX2.4.