I have a large chip loaded into Calibre DESIGNrev.
I would like to output a gds file that contains all the paths (no instances) on the top level only that are within a certain bounding box (or what I am viewing).
It doesn't have to be scripted, manual interaction is preferable.
Any tips or pointing in right direction is appreciated. Thanks
What I am thinking so far is:
1. Use Layer~>Boolean
X current cell
X follow view depth
X selection rectangle
2. Then select area I want.
3. Create a new cell to hold new layers.
4. Then OR metal metal to new layer.
5. Place new layer to new cell.
5. change new layer to real layer
6. repeat for each concerned metal layer
7. output new cell to gds