1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 15, 2011 10:21 AM by Gary_Lameris

Scout Help

jeff2

I have a flat schematic done and am trying to cross reference it.  I'm using the "tools/cross reference" command in Dx Designer.  It seems to run ok, but no cross reference text indicators show up anywhere.  It also says I it ran with no errors, but there are 457 warnings.  Where are the warnign logs stored?  I have no idea what the warnings are, how do I figure that out?  I feel I'm missing something simple, but don't know where to look.  any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JK

• 1. Re: Scout Help
          Gary_Lameris

I recommend our support team to assist you with this on a first time use  I'm not sure which version of DxDesigner you are using or which flow, and the instructions can vary slightly for each.  There is also a guide if you look in your install tree for scout.pdf.  My copy is in C:\MentorGraphics\7.9.2EE\docs\pdfdocs

I do have examples for both the EE flow and the PADS flow if you can recieve a large email, simply send me a email request to gary_lameris@mentor.com

With a flat schematic, new annotations can also be used. Check out in help Link Symbols and Annotations

Gary Lameris