1 of 1 people found this helpful
Mated pin in this context seems to be indicating the pin on the device. Where a wire terminates at a connector pin, this connector pin is mated to a device pin; the column you ask about is showing the latter.
Can u pls elaborate the configured wire report, am getting bit confuse to read it. Customer asked me the same at the time of demo, there i got stucked to explain them. Pls explain it.
Here's a breakdown of the columns:
- Name: wire name
- WireCSA: wire CSA
- Signal: you can ignore this, I think it is not applicable to wires in VeSys 2.0
- Component: Device from which/to which the wire is connecting
- Connector: Connector from which/to which the wire is connecting
- Pin: Connector pin from which/to which the wire is connecting
- Mated pin: Device pin from which/to which the wire is connecting
Does that answer your question?
Thank you so much now it s clear to me. Thanks for your help