2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2012 7:37 PM by cylau

How to disable the LVS Options in Calibre Interactive GUI?

cylau

Hi,

When running LVS thru the GUI, there are some default settings inside LVS Options.

Eg. LVS ABORT ON SUPPLY ERROR is set to YES by default.

These settings seem to take precedence over what is set inside our ruledeck.

I prefer it to run using the settings according to my ruledeck.

Instead of changing them one by one, can I just ask the GUI to ignore the LVS Options in the GUI?

The Setup->Preferences->Disable->Disable LVS Options does not seem to disable it. It still Exit with SUPPLY ERROR.

• 1. Re: How to disable the LVS Options in Calibre Interactive GUI?
          chris_balcom

Hi cylau,

Calibre Interactive has a few ways to force the rule file settings to take precedence.

One way is to click the "Load" button near the rule file name in the "Rules" tab/window is being viewed.

Another way is to use the pulldown menus for Setup >> Preferences >> Misc, and click the button for "automatically load rules file". You can choose whether or not you want to be prompted to load that file with the "prompt to load" button depending on how you prefer it to work.

Another alternative is to set those options in your runset file. I believe these are the related options for what we're talking about:

CheckForModifiedRules = 1

ShowModifiedRulesPrompt = 0

Will you let me know if it's what you wanted?

• 2. Re: How to disable the LVS Options in Calibre Interactive GUI?
            cylau

Hi Chris,

Yes, it works. I never really understood the need for the "Load" button. Now I know.

Thanks for the answer.