3 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2012 2:20 PM by andrew_audova

unable to open iCDB connection, No Server is runing for the project and could not bring it alive

zhaozhenbo

My software maybe modified by the anti-virus software, it prevent the DxDesigner to start the Server network ID, so the Waring is : unable to open iCDB connection, CDB opening failed: No Server is runing for the project and could not bring it alive (could not run server)

And the normal message is S: START     S: Server startup lock file created    S:Listening for client connections on port [10000]       S:Server network ID [zhzb-PC: ***.***.***.**, zhzb-PC : 10000]    S:Server GUID [......]    S: Project GUID [......]

The Error message is S: START  S: Server startup lock file created   S: ERROR: Could not listen for client connections: Socket Exception : Category [Socket] Error [BindFailed] Description [Could not bind socket] Message [No free network port in range [10000-10100]]    S: ERROR: Starting server: Server Exception Category [Server]  Error [NoNetworkPortAvailable]  Description [No free network port available for iCDB Server] Message [Could not listen for client connections]   S: Closing server   S: STOP

These are the message I find in the log file, how can I do?

who can solve the problem, thank you very much