AnsweredAssumed Answered

unable to open iCDB connection, No Server is runing for the project and could not bring it alive

Question asked by zhaozhenbo on May 12, 2012
Latest reply on May 15, 2012 by andrew_audova

My software maybe modified by the anti-virus software, it prevent the DxDesigner to start the Server network ID, so the Waring is : unable to open iCDB connection, CDB opening failed: No Server is runing for the project and could not bring it alive (could not run server)

And the normal message is S: START     S: Server startup lock file created    S:Listening for client connections on port [10000]       S:Server network ID [zhzb-PC: ***.***.***.**, zhzb-PC : 10000]    S:Server GUID [......]    S: Project GUID [......]

The Error message is S: START  S: Server startup lock file created   S: ERROR: Could not listen for client connections: Socket Exception : Category [Socket] Error [BindFailed] Description [Could not bind socket] Message [No free network port in range [10000-10100]]    S: ERROR: Starting server: Server Exception Category [Server]  Error [NoNetworkPortAvailable]  Description [No free network port available for iCDB Server] Message [Could not listen for client connections]   S: Closing server   S: STOP

These are the message I find in the log file, how can I do?

who can solve the problem, thank you very much

Outcomes